Tuesday 7 March 2017

Coffee time!

I used Fab Friday's Challenge #107 to try out a new set of stamps and dies I'm so excited to use: MFT's Kitschy Kitchen. I love the retro feel - it's rivaling Stampin' Up's Totally Trees in my affections.
Instead of a doily, I thought a tablecloth would suit the style of the stamps more.


Made using:
My Favourite Things Kitschy Kitchen stamps and dies
Stampin' Up's Moonlight Designer DSP, baker's twine, Whisper White  paper, Melon Mabo, Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi inks and Stitched Shapes Framelits

8 comments:

  1. The tablecloth is a great way to interpret that part of the sketch! I was so impressed with the stamping you've done that I had to go and hunt down the stamp set to see what you'd work with. I can see how the set attracted you. Very clever stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - most of the credit goes to the fabulous stamps!

      Delete
  2. What a fun scene! I love how you made the scene fit out sketch and the table cloth is such a smart way to do that sketch element! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to sub for the doily - love it! I love all things tea, too, what a super cute card you've made! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! What an adorable little scene and a perfect idea for this layout! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! It has such an old fashioned feel. Great work!

    ReplyDelete