Wednesday 30 August 2017

Tiny House

I've been playing around with the Stampin' Up stamp set 'In the City' for a while now, but this is the first time I've used it for a challenge. I just love miniatures, and so love the doll's house feel of these stamps. I used Paper Player's challenge PP359 as a layout inspiration, and CASE'ed (that sounds so much better than stole!) the idea for the clouds from a card made by a friend of mine, (or perhaps I should call her my card addiction enabler), Jan Clothier (her blog is here - she is an inspiration).
Here's the result:

 Made Using:
Stampin' Up ink (Marina Mist, Watermelon Wonder, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Soft Sky); paper (Whisper White, Shimmery White, Lemon Lime Twist, Island Indigo, stampin' write markers (Island Indigo, Hello Honey), Mica Flakes Trio Pack, embossing paste,  In the City stamps, Layering Circles dies
Other products: My Favorite Things dies (Stitched Basic Edges)



3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable miniature! I know how you love that set! The embossing paste and beaded clouds are great. Thanks for the shout out... although 'addiciton enabler' does sound slightly dodgy! :-) That card you saw was almost my DT card for this challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful background with those fluffy looking clouds. The little house is perfect sitting on the hill! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little house is so sweet, and the clouds are just captivating! Such a cheery wee creation! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete