Tuesday 3 October 2017

Christmas quilted star

Here's my second play with the wonderful Christmas Quilt set by Stampin' Up - it might be replacing Totally Trees in my affections! I used CAS(E) this Sketch's challenge #241 as a starting point for the layout and, even though the DSP set isn't at all 'Christmassy', was surprised to see that the result was.
Here it is:



Made using:
Stampin' Up: Christmas Quilt stamps, Quilt Builder framelits, foil snowflakes, enamel shapes Blushing Bride, Rose Red and Garden Green ink, Garden Green, Rose Red and Whisper White paper.
Other Products: My Favorite Things Plaid Background builder stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, that quilted star looks good on the snowflake! You are so owning this set! I like what you've done on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete